ED.1 or Hifonics BXi1206D?

if you want power ... go with Sundown SAZ1500
stop being gay. . dont go with Sundown, your like everyone else on this forum and suggest the same **** over and over when most n00bs have never seen them in thier life.. . . I dont believe in them really. .

From what I hear their internals dont use the best of parts as they should for the price they charge. For that price i'd rather buy a DD M1/M2, better build quality on the internals.

Ive seen people saying their 9.1s were benching @ close to 1700 wrms @ 1...

mine is doing a tad over 1500 according to my clamp meter...

there seem to be some variations on output from them, but Ive never heard of anyone saying theirs was doing under 1400 wrms...

Ive never owned the hifonics, but people are always sating they are overrated

im sorry california but i didnt no 250$ was a bad deal on sundown sae-1000D's considering... 1 - warrenty.... 2.... jakes support which is almost instant replys most of time..... 3 value to perforamnce ratio.... 4.... ur full of crap if u think internals on sundowns are crap.....

I really would like u to explain reason behind #4 or is it u just dont think it looks pretty too your eyes....?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.