Eclipse Titanium Pro 15

Trying to post video, do you want to see it in action?

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Already have it, it was one of the cheapest with the power needed, the others were hifonics, and I think legacy or something and I didnt want to go that route. Ive heard good things about power acoustik before so went with them.

Already have it, it was one of the cheapest with the power needed, the others were hifonics, and I think legacy or something and I didnt want to go that route. Ive heard good things about power acoustik before so went with them.
That amp is ****. I have installed one before on 2 18"s, god it was ass.

ive never had a problem with my surround. And these subs need a ton of power to get loud. I have a stetsom 4k2d on my pro 18. I would say 2500-3000 watts rms would have it moving nicely.

When I had it ported with about 1800 to it I did a 143 on my dash at a local shop that held a small event. Never got it checked when it was sealed with like 2000 to it but it sounded about the same and Im thinking with that amp I should get at least 2000 maybe 2500 to it the amps rated at 3200 by 1 @ 1 ohm.

The only problem I ever had with it was the set screw came out and the motor and top started to come apart and I didnt notice it until I took it out the box to change it luckily no damage.

Got it hooked up and running, had a slight problem at first due to one of my wire terminals missing the screw but got that fixed and got it working, It sounds good on that amp just not as loud as I wanted so probly going to port in the near future, Im going to try and post a video if I can do it on my phone and get it up on the site thats my only form of video recorder I own so Ill se what I can do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...