Eclipse Titanium Pro 15

Trying to post video, do you want to see it in action?

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
If i decided to port this box how do yall think round ports would do or would that be a waste of time, if so Id just build a new box rather then take this one apart and build a port on it but if rounds will do I can just cut out the holes and drop them in and seal them.

I don't quite understand why your having problems blowing amps. Just wire the sub up at 1 ohm and get one of the many 1 ohm stable amps out there and call it a day. Whats your electrical system like. I've had several different 1ohm amps on mine and ive never had issues.

I had 4 gauge wires with a extra batt, and cap before this time im going 0/1 gauge and still extra batt, and cap. I did the wireing from sub to amp myself this time the other times it was done by the people who installed it and my guess is it was being ran at .25 when I was running one amp at 1 ohm but it was a cheap ass amp so that couls have been the problem as well it ran for a few months then just fried the time before that I had it on two amps running two seprate 2 ohm loads and im guessing that time it might have been ran at 1 because this was better amps but like I said this time Im wireing it myself already got it wired just need to run my power and ground and get it going.

If i decided to port this box how do yall think round ports would do or would that be a waste of time, if so Id just build a new box rather then take this one apart and build a port on it but if rounds will do I can just cut out the holes and drop them in and seal them.
My box is ported using Aero's

FiPortedBox.jpg

Lose the cap. Do all 1/0 power and ground wires. Big 3 and a couple of solid batteries. What is your stock alternator rated at? And are you still running stock battery up front? If so how old is that????

the truck is about a year old so the original bat. isnt old the second batt. is a yellow top optima and I didnt think I was gonna use the cap this time any way was still undecided so ILL ditch it. Whats big 3 Ive heard of it dont know much about it. And I may get another optima as a stock replacement. Thanks for the advice I want it to last this time dont want the sub sitting up any longer. And thumpin titan where could I get ports like that so if I decide I can give them a try before building a new box.

Still didnt get a real answer to what I originaly asked and that was for thoughts on the amp sub combination and if anyone thoght it was a good choice for the sub.

thats cool, I guess ill see when I get it done hopefully it last for me even if it gives me 2000 it should be enough for what I want out of it, not trying to win any prizes or anything just like my loud music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...