Eclipse Titanium Pro 15

Trying to post video, do you want to see it in action?

• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Well I got it three years ago its been in my closet for the last two but ive been keeping it up, like I said I know I wont get what I paid and thats why I still have it and probly wont get rid of it.

No im not on any Titan Forums and not removing rear seat I actully built the box to fit in the center of my rear seat it fits tight right between the back of the seat and the front center peice, So I still have rear seating next to each door the only thing it really causes a problem with is I now cant lift the front center console so Im limited to four pepole max in my truck which really doesnt bother me.

Nice dude.

Where at in Marrero?

I'd like to hear it when its done

I seen 1 of those subs take 4 Soundstream 10k in a mod car, mighta been quad coil, but who knows

yea its quad 1 ohm coils I live in metaire now but I should have it finished next week sometime just send me a PM so I can find you easy when its done and I can try to meet you on the westbank so you can here it thats where im doing my install anyway at my boys house.

not the funest sub to wire ive fried at leat 4 amps becasue it droped lower than 1 ohm on me and the amp couldnt take it, and to try and buy an amp that would give me 3000 or even 2000 at 4 ohms is pretty expensive even if I find one,so I just keep wireing at 1 ohm and go though amps thats one of the main reasons it sat up for so long got tired of burning up amps if this one doesnt last long im going to put 4 amps on the sub each at 1000 @ 1 ohm straight wireing and see what happens.

No im not on any Titan Forums and not removing rear seat I actully built the box to fit in the center of my rear seat it fits tight right between the back of the seat and the front center peice, So I still have rear seating next to each door the only thing it really causes a problem with is I now cant lift the front center console so Im limited to four pepole max in my truck which really doesnt bother me.
Do what i did and ditch the front center seat and put a sub box in place of it. this way you'll still be able to use the entire backseat.

These are 10's (sealed) i currently have a 12 (ported) here but im sure a 15 will work aswell

REsrSubs.jpg

that actully looks nice how much work into taking that out, my box is probly close to that size and would fit right there Ill see if I cant get a picture up in a little bit.

the two corners of my box overlap with the front seats by about an inch and a half on each side so I dont think im getting in there I may measure it and try though.

yea that is pretty wide... atleast if you want to change the box up later on you'll know its an option //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea I never thought about it I guess it never crossed me that it was its on peice I would have honestly thought it was attached to one of the front seats. So if this doesnt work out then I know what to do next time because I dont really see me going ported anyway so I could go with a smaller box that will fit there if I have to change.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...