Dynaudio 3 way comp set (5.25" woofesr, 3" mids, 1" tweeters and crossovers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Dynaudio 3way comp set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are used but 100% functioning. The covers for the crossover are missing.

I believe this set is the same these, except my set have 5.25's instead of 8's.

Esotec System 362 Dynaudio 8" 3" Mids 1 1" Tweeters 3 Way Component Speakers | eBay

Price:

$700 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...

About this thread

CerwinVega_Fan

10+ year member
Coolest Member
CerwinVega_Fan
Dallas,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date