Dynamat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for my JL subs!!!

out of curiosity, I decided to run a background check on sounddeadenershowdown.com

and these are the results:

+1.6235338193

+1.6022723447

Domain Name:SOUNDDEADENERSHOWDOWN.COM

Administrative & Technical Contact:

Anthony Collova

Second Skin Audio

373 E. Clairidge Dr

Queen Creek, AZ 85242

US

service@secondskinaudio.com

+1.4808888166

No wonder the results are so ridiculous!

Don't get butthurt. Its funny how sensitive people get over the internet.
Instead of talkin ****, why not just help him.
In all fairness Bdawg, this particuliar n00b has proven to be beyond help, hence the insta flamers. We tried instilling some advice in his head last time he made a thread. It didn't go well. He refuse to listen, so I don't see this being any better.

lmao u guys hastle me for anything. i was gonna pay soundadvice, but i thought id some of your advice a shot and listen to y'all and try to maybe dynamat my **** by myself... oh well..
Why take our advice now? You don't like it when we give it. I am not bothering this time. Just go fvck your JLs like you said you would and have a nice life.

Pretty much anyone you talked to who has used both dynamat and second skin will tell you... second skin is the superior product. I used to be an installer for circuit city, and we sold dynamat. It is a good product, don't get me wrong... but compared to second skin, it's harder to handle, harder to cut, and it's crazy expensive. Second skin does its job just as well as dynamat, but at almost half the price. Something that was funny to me is that my friend who works for sound advice, and with his discount, he can get 12sf of dynamat for $40, or he can buy second skin at full price... $50 for 20sf...

So I say second skin is the ebtter choice because it's a higher quality product for a lower price.

sweet. i might just hit that up then. the installation looks kind of hard to do tho by myself. i can already see my dad walking out the front door screaming at me for tearing my car apart lol

sweet. i might just hit that up then. the installation looks kind of hard to do tho by myself. i can already see my dad walking out the front door screaming at me for tearing my car apart lol
I think he should beat your ass more just for the fun of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.