Dumb@ss kids who think they have systems

burro breath
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I always love when a kid like today brags to me that his sterio is soooo loud. And when I ask what he has he says he is running 1300 watts to a pair of Sony explodes. Now I know my 18 with 300 watts will stomp him so I just laugh and wait for him to ask me what I have. And it's always the same... They claim there's is louder.

My 10's eat 18's for lunch:viking2://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

BTW who are you calling kids? 17 ROFLMAO!! Wish I was young again.

You come off as being a kid for making this thread. Let the kid think whatever he has is the best thing since PB&J. You can have crappy subs in a perfect box, and they may sound decent. Just remember, there is always somebody out there with a better system than yours.

u just need to learn to say oh cool, and then let them hear yours. don't say nothing just let them hear. and tell them your running subs from a flea market.

u just need to learn to say oh cool, and then let them hear yours. don't say nothing just let them hear. and tell them your running subs from a flea market.
ive done that, dumbass still thinks his is louder, and mine owned his.

Hehe I known people will always have something better then me. But if u buy ur subs at wallmart of bestbuy at least have Enough self respect to keep ur mouth shut.

lol thats funny as **** although my boys old system... before he knew about the brand his sony's sounded good ... for sony 's but now he's got a couple of solo x's in his trunk that bang 3x as hard

This is true, people worship Kicker and JL around here...and i don't badmouth them, just let them hear the truth,they always wonder what the hell i'm talkin about when i say i run DD....and @ DBfan that is an epic ava!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.