Dumb@ss kids who think they have systems

What is wit the threads today. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!

So I always love when a kid like today brags to me that his sterio is soooo loud. And when I ask what he has he says he is running 1300 watts to a pair of Sony explodes. Now I know my 18 with 300 watts will stomp him so I just laugh and wait for him to ask me what I have. And it's always the same... They claim there's is louder.
stereo

xplod is how sony spells it

Hehe I known people will always have something better then me. But if u buy ur subs at wallmart of bestbuy at least have Enough self respect to keep ur mouth shut.
walmart

FYI.....DD and AQ are flea market stuff and that's why I run it. I'm still saving for Kicker, JL, and RF. Guess I'll be quiet until then...

Let em talk as you'll never convince them unless you go on the meter. Although at a show earlier this year a guy told me his 144 was louder then my 152+. Guess he was scoring it like golf...

Amps need moar bass boost... My amp has 15 bass boost so I know I gotz160 DBS easy.

If his Sony has 16 bass boost ur ****ed
WTF are you talking about? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I had a 12 pioneer IMPP back in 98 powed by a jenesn 300watt. that thing slammed.

I had a pair of old school Pyle 12 in drivers powered by a Realistic 600watter and that chit slammed. Those were all entry level subs, nothing fancy. still hit hard and made a kid proud. especially the Pyles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.