dressing up audio in trunk

• Thread starter just like music
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 578
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Think about how YOU want your system to look...start reading all the magazines you can...take alot at as many systems as you can get your eyes on. When you find something you like, try it in your system. Each and every person is different, and you can make your system an extension of yourself:

If you are usually the hit of a party, the social butterfly type, then a Highlighted system would probably work great: Bright colors, neon lights, mirrors, plexiglass...if you are somewhat reserved then you might like to do less lights and such, but use higher quality material like leather and motors to hide stuff.

The best part is that you can do everything the way you want.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I like this little part here. So listen up you hear me loud and clear.

You want to get everything in the same brand for comestic reasons.

Put neon lights on the outlineing of the subs on the box.

I would put it on the wiring in the subs too.

You can build a custom box for 1 or more amps and outline it with neon lights.

I would even put dark lights around inside the trunk.

It brings out the neon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.