Dream system that would fit in my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 9 years! I can't remember whether he got the job. IRRC he did get everything settled and got back to the habbit/hobby.
Mike
Lol, there were some unanswered questions...................needed a bump.

Even more impressed that one of the OG posters showed up, wow. Will be funny tomorrow when Denim sees this................

Haha, what the heck? 9 years later, I still want those Crystals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't even remember those Crystals. I think I would like to go with Focal Utopias if not plain ole ID comps will suffice and I won't complain much but I think my wife would ditch me for droppin that many coins on something so small.

I don't even remember those Crystals. I think I would like to go with Focal Utopias if not plain ole ID comps will suffice and I won't complain much but I think my wife would ditch me for droppin that many coins on something so small.
Unless your wife has gotten use to small things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...