Double negative and postive outputs?! Plesse help...

My first system was an Fosgate 18 ran off a 4 channel American pro amp...I had a set of pyramid 6.5 coaxial in the front doors and ran it off a disc man with y's straight into the amp...I'm pretty sure it sounded like azz but I thought I was cool sh!t 🤣🤣🤣 all in a crappy 82 thunderbird

My first system was an Fosgate 18 ran off a 4 channel American pro amp...I had a set of pyramid 6.5 coaxial in the front doors and ran it off a disc man with y's straight into the amp...I'm pretty sure it sounded like azz but I thought I was cool sh!t 🤣🤣🤣 all in a crappy 82 thunderbird
My first System was a Road Master HU, a Road Master EQ that came with a set of 6x9s,and I splurged and bought a set of Sony 2 way 6x9s,from a Kmart that I put in myself in an Ugly Azzed 66 Straight6 3 on the Tree longbed Chevrolet truck. Was Loud though 😁 😁

They are Available, as several others are. I am moving and Have picked what I want to keep. I have a Pluto VII just as clean not pictured also a couple Volcanos, and 30+ other amps
How much for the vii, vulcan and also the volcano? Damn man... I might have to work overtime next week.

With Hifonics you must use both sets of terminals at 1 ohm. I made the mistake of thinking it would be ok to just use 1 set on a Brutus BRZ 1700. I originally used both terminals but when I built a new enclosure I set it up with only one set of wires coming out. As soon as I powered it up and started tuning it it smoked. Other Amplifiers can be ran at 1 ohm using only 1 set but I do not recommend it with Hifonics just from personal experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...