Double D's in 2020

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had a 3510 with the supercharge option awhile back and really liked how it sounded and how loud it got. I eventually got rear ended and the motor shifted so it was essentially a paperweight at that point.

I got a couple SQ HDC310s to replace it and was never really happy. I didn't really like how they sounded but dealt with it because i spent the money. Granted they were only on about 2k rms. Same box as the DD.

I originally wanted a 9510 and cheaped out. Fast forward to now, I want to get a pair of 9510s, a battery bank, let em eat on a taramps 8k, and seal the trunk into the cabin.

In 2020 is there anything really comparable to DD. I know they're expensive, but i want the best. What's the general consensus on DD in 2020, would you buy them if you had the funds? Or would you take your money elsewhere?

I had a 3510 with the supercharge option awhile back and really liked how it sounded and how loud it got. I eventually got rear ended and the motor shifted so it was essentially a paperweight at that point.

I got a couple SQ HDC310s to replace it and was never really happy. I didn't really like how they sounded but dealt with it because i spent the money. Granted they were only on about 2k rms. Same box as the DD.

I originally wanted a 9510 and cheaped out. Fast forward to now, I want to get a pair of 9510s, a battery bank, let em eat on a taramps 8k, and seal the trunk into the cabin.

In 2020 is there anything really comparable to DD. I know they're expensive, but i want the best. What's the general consensus on DD in 2020, would you buy them if you had the funds? Or would you take your money elsewhere?
DD is as good as it's always been, of course the price tag still represents that. We're at a point in car audio where there's literally dozens of good brands that are mostly clones of each other. The only other options I can really throw at you with confidence are Fi and Sundown. Sundown is also on the high end when it comes to price.

I figured it was someone talking **** about me and my love for huge tits.

Here you go. Katy Perry 32DD. She's part of the Jack Stack!
Screenshot_20200318-184910_Google.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.