double din sugg?

kenwood all the way, i have owned the ddx6019, the dnx7100, have a 7019 in my car now with navi, bt, rearview cam, and ipod connections. i have an 8120 in my other car as well. i have used pioneer units like the Z1 and D3, but like the navigation and bluetooth quality and ease of use in my kenwoods and its obvious because i come back everytime.

Have the JVC 800 right now and will be taking it back. Its not bad but I need something with a better crossover and the ability to search with one button and not have to hit the screen twice to get into the list. The I think 810 jvc is better. The 800 wont let you download backgrounds. Seems like the 810 has a removable face but not sure. Also you can download the manuals for most decks and see how they work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Alpine HALO has a very nice display but lack remote control which I really miss more than I thought I would. I've been really into the Sony...

About this thread

fawd06

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
fawd06
Marrero, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date