Dos 12s + 1500rms build log

Participant count
  • Participant list

IbSlamn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
My new build in the chevy. Its going to consist of two type r 12s in 4 cubes @ 32hz powered by an audiopipe ap15001d. going to be different and use some 2awg wire because ive never seen anyone use it lol and have yet to figure out what battery im going to use. i have some pics of the build but not done yet......

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

DSCF1339.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

DSCF1338.jpg

woooooeh that a big box very nice .. i m have trunk space issues limiting my sub options .. i always wanted to do a semi wall and remove my rear seats but have it to look very nice. somthing like 1 18 2 15s 2 12s ... anyhow loooks good .

When using those percision ports or any areo port , does it matter the length from back wall behind port?

i know they have a calculator, but i want to stick a couple areos through my 6X9 holes which would extend a few inches from the enclosure .

As far as i know as long as its not smothered so im guessing as long as its 3-4 inches away it will be ok. just my 2 cents lol

i honestly dont know. i think it might do a little more but not too much more than that. but either way for the price of the amp you cant beat it

thanks man. and i hope so. subs supposed to be in tomorrow. Hoping the wire also does that way we can get her up and maybe get a video before dark.

well the subs and wire came in today. got the enclosure wrapped. no amp rack yet. stock electrical. got to get some money for a battery. got a little video up. gain about 1/4 of the way up no bass boost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.