DONE With Pioneer

Faceplate doesn't turn on sometimes. Volume lags and sometimes doesn't even go up or down. Ipod feature sometimes doesn't read my ipod and i have to disconnect it, restart the ipod, and plug it back in again to work. S H I T IS WEAK.

i got a new 3200 ub yea the new ub or whatever its called they wanted to have them look "cool" yea they look ok but there not good lol. the wheel they have **** *** and the options are not there even with the 3200ub i think the 4200ub is the start off point . if u now think about it those are like 150 ish for that u can get a better deck for sure. even the 4200 is so so

A few of my friends complained about skipping with their NEW Pioneer units, I got to laugh cause the CD drive works 100% perfect on my 9 year old Eclipse, wouldn't skip if you were speeding at full volume and hit a massive bump...while on lowering springs and blown struts. Seriously. The faceplate started having problems though so it's sitting on a shelf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I've owned 3 pioneers so far. Two single din HU and now double din screen. Had ZERO problems. I planned on buying a pioneer for my next set up, too.

Maybe i just got lucky with the 3?

If they are hooked up right...you won't have problems with them
LOL you act like that is a big thing. A cd ejecting has nothing to do with how it was installed if you have it wired right. We are not talking about noise. Pioneer ***** *** end of story.

My 880 PRS has worked flawlessly for over 3 years. One of the best single dins out there at the time for eq features. Chose it over an Alpine 9 series. I've had a couple of their non premiere line throughout the years. The older models always seemed solid. I can't comment on their newer line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.