donate my car

run an add for a Free Car with conditions in a local paper or Craigs List.......interview several people that want it and try to figure out who needs it and can use it and appreciate it the most...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

run an add for a Free Car with conditions in a local paper or Craigs List.......interview several people that want it and try to figure out who needs it and can use it and appreciate it the most...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hell, that's a MUCH better idea, if you have the time and willingness to do the interviews and sort through the paper work yourself.

I gave away a 69 MGB GT to an older guy here recently ....I had it for a long time it is in need of total restoration...I'm hoping he picks it up soon...I had thought about parting it on ebay...but I'd rather give it to someome that will appreciate it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

x2, and maybe, and just maybe, some one would be willing to give you some poon for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

x2, and maybe, and just maybe, some one would be willing to give you some poon for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
that would make it worth while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I totally would not be surprised to see a craigslist add that reads

"**** my **** and get a free car !"

Last year I donated my car through (Outreachcenter.com) and had a really good experience with them. They took my car, fixed it up, and sold it at an affordable cost to a family in need- not at an auction but by themselves through their affordable transportation program, I chose them originally because I liked that I could choose any organization or charity I wanted to receive the proceeds after they sold the car, instead of choosing from a limited list of charities- but they ended up having a lot of other things going for them as well. The process from start to finish was a piece of cake for me, I submitted some forms online to them, they came and picked up my car from my family's driveway which was especially useful for me because I had already moved to DC and my car was still in New Mexico. The fact that I could do everything remotely was fantastic- and even though they are based in California they can work with cars pretty much anywhere in the US. Then they sent me all the necessary follow up info and tax forms etc., to record the donation. They also followed up with me to tell me once the car was sold a few months later, and also to confirm that they made the donation to that charity I had indicated at the beginning of the process. I don't know much about any other organizations out there, but from doing research initially last year this one stood out amongst the rest, and I'm really glad I went with them. I hope this helps!

Car Donation in USA –

Car Donations to Charity Cars - Donate a used car to Charity Cars; Specializing in charity car donations, auto donations, boat donations, vehicle donations . he Donate Car for Charity Program of Family Care Foundation accepts your car. Make Donations Donate your vehicle to Charity Car Program and your donation goes to the charity of your choice. Help Charitable Organizations realize their funding needs

---------------------------------

Car Donations California

“Let’s dream big… lets dream positive… lets be determined and committed… let's not forget our values and ethics… lets be firmly grounded to our roots… and let success follow us."

i donated and 99 oldmobile not too long ago, i believe it was cca, they came out and even towed it away all i had to do was sign away the title

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bradd.will76

bradd.will76
transelvinia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bradd.will76