dominick irraggi shady behavior

update... just got an email saying "Your alternator should go out either monday or tuesday.

Thanks, Dom"

this is all he says after 4 weeks of waiting, granted its on its way but a little customer service in the short run can save alot of problems in the long run...something to think about

Let me just start off by saying i cant even believe this has been posted.Dom is not shady hes just busy.U have to be patient when it comes to custom built items.Granted he should have shot u an email but u still shouldnt bash his name on the boards.If u did a search u should see that it takes time to get a hold of him.I personally didnt have to wait at all but im sure i caught him at a slow time.U guys have to be patient and have some faith in people with good reps.U think his name would be all over the boards when a H.O alternator question was asked for nothing?hes a good guy to deal with so clam down...later

maybe you cant believe it has been posted, but it has. and the stone cold truth is that he has horrible customer service, absolutly attrocious. maybe the product is absolutly great, perhaps the best out there. but that doesent change what has happened, and it doesent change the fact that he has a list of customers who are pissed because of the fact that he is so rude.

put yourself in our shoes, you contact a person, talk to him via email, contact him over the phone, you feel secure with the transaction and the terms are set. so you go ahead and you purchase a money order for almost $500 and you mail it to him, all of a sudden you cant get a hold of him anymore, no emails, no phone calls, nothing. does that sound like something a normal ratinal person would do? didnt think so.

and even if he was busy, why the hell cant he pick up a phone, that takes all of 2 minutes at the most. just gotta pick up the phone and say "hello. oh yes, im sorry, we have been busy, your order is going to take slightly longer than expected. it will be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks, ill let you know when we get it out." being busy is no excuse to treat customers like we have been treated, there is no excuse.

also, to update... my mom called saturday morning, and i have a package waiting for me at home from Tn. so it looks like my alt finally came. i will get to see it on thursday, and will hopefully have it installed next weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well i've had it, he emails me two weeks ago saying its going out the next day, and still nothing, and hes not even responding

Uh boy, this is NOT good! I too ordered an alternator from Dominick after reading LOTS of posts all over about his hardware. I have e-mail from him going as far back as Mid July when I sent him money. It's now September and I've not been able to get hold of him for well over a week. Aug 18th he said it was going out that week. Sept 1st he says he'll "check the shop" and that's the LAST I've heard from him. At one point he was "waiting on parts" but that was supposedly fixed.

Now, maybe he's slammed, maybe he's slow, but at least it seems I'm not alone. Hell, I've not even got a phone number for him! Sounds like a little over a month is standard so perhaps I shouldn't be freaking just yet but I'll throw my hat in here too. Can someone please post a contact number for him? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/titanic.gif.8089b7552c370bcc138aa121756d0c0b.gif

BTW - "not been here recently" shows up on Termpro when you query his username! -> http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00006663

so i installed my dom alt the other day... and it is defective.

the bastard cant even check the alt before he mails it off?? wtf.

if anyone has ever changed an alt on an 03 taurus with aduratec, then you might be able to understand how outrageously pissed off i am that i had to do it 3 times this weekend. what a crock of ****ing ****. so now to top it off, ive gotta go back to school and do the project that i was supposed to do today. i had plenty of time to do it before i installed the irraggi shitty alt.

**** im pissed. im going to go drink beer now.

P.S.--dom should expect a quite irrate phone call tommorow(even though he probably wont even answer the phone)

May i ask what do you mean by defective? I bought an alternator from him a while back. Never had time to install it...My car has been getting some work done to it. Then i wanted to wait till i got my Big 3 done. So far i have two of the big 3 done. Only one left is the alternator to batt. I want to wait till i get my second DP 15 and mojo amp installed....But i would like to know what was the problem.

May i ask what do you mean by defective?
it doesent work at all. was charging my battery with 0 amps, and 0 volts were being produced. it was spinning, all the connections were good, and nothing.

as soon as i put the stock alt back in everything worked fine, except for the fact that the stock alt doesent produce enough current and my stereo shuts off due to lack of voltage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies