Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

**** irragi i got a 220 amp alt for my car, easy right not only was it balls expensive but i waited an entire month till i got it, and its the wrong ****ing one...sent it back 2 weeks later i get the same wrong one back so then i got pissed as demanded every dime i spent back. then he pretty much showed me where the coarse splintery broomstick was so i could shove in my ass. **** name like iraggi i should have known hes probly a terrorist, using alt money to fund 9/11 we should annialate his house with barrages of his shitty alternators his shitty service to if sombody can figure out how to do a barrage with a non physical object...

HOSS, If I recall Dom has tried to make things right with you on several occasions.He did send you the product and even sent a second alternator to replace the first that "supposibly" was DOA.So i wouldn't call that "scamming".

As for his CS, what other company do you know of that has only one person doing phone calls,building products,R&D,shipping,and still answers the phone personally?I couldn't even get ahold of 3 of the main HO builders.Not to mention the price differance and time it takes to recieve the product.

All in all products do fail and just because it happened to you doesn't make him a bad guy.Dom has built thousands of alts and I'm sure a few have taken a crap but I'm sure the majority haven't.And if they have he has backed them up.

HOSS, If I recall Dom has tried to make things right with you on several occasions.He did send you the product and even sent a second alternator to replace the first that "supposibly" was DOA.So i wouldn't call that "scamming".
what would you call it when someone fails to uphold their side of the deal in a trade agreement? and then after they fail to uphold their side of said agreement, they refuse to return the money that was given to them in return for the product they failed to produce?

i dont know about you, but thats scamming in my book, and that is exactly what happened to me. dominick could not/would not hold up to his side of the sale, and he refused to return what i had paid him after it was pointed out that he could not provide what he had agreed to provide.

**** irragi i got a 220 amp alt for my car, easy right not only was it balls expensive but i waited an entire month till i got it, and its the wrong ****ing one...sent it back 2 weeks later i get the same wrong one back so then i got pissed as demanded every dime i spent back. then he pretty much showed me where the coarse splintery broomstick was so i could shove in my ass. **** name like iraggi i should have known hes probly a terrorist, using alt money to fund 9/11 we should annialate his house with barrages of his shitty alternators his shitty service to if sombody can figure out how to do a barrage with a non physical object...
thats more or less what he is doing to me as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif . he cant give me what he said he was going to give me, and he refuses to refund my money. i asked for a refund 4 years ago, seems like it would have been simple to do the right thing and be done with all of it. but he is a scammer, and thats what scammers do i guess.

hoss's definition of a scammr is exactly my definition. If you can't produce your buyer's product, then refund the money. I've heard tons of stories about his bad rep. I messaged him for some info on an alternator. He gave me the most brief message I've ever received, and he left alot of my questions unanswered. After that, i felt that he wasn't interested in my money, so i moved on!

IIRC it was on your vehicle for some time so it must have worked.Something about the salt rusting the case....So you did get some use of it or did I miss read?
once i finally got an alt that was not DOA, it worked for about three months before it died. hardly the quality product that i paid for, not to mention, in the short period it did work, ir produced LESS current than my stock alternator... if dominick took any pride in what he does, he would stand behind the product, wouldnt you think?

Yes he should and by sending you multiple alts after 2 where supposbliy DOA sounds like he was making an attempt.So in my book no scam maybe bad experience.But I have personally delt with Dom and know how hard it is to contact him on occasion.But he has stood behind his product with me.

Like I said ALL companies have trouble.

IM SO GLAD I didnt buy from him BUT I'm also sadden as NO one mades a HO for my wifes car so the $1600 i've allrdy spent is for nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif AND for some reason no one will buy my ID max for $400 or my new kicker 1700 watt rms amp for 400 i dont get it

Yes he should and by sending you multiple alts after 2 where supposbliy DOA sounds like he was making an attempt.So in my book no scam maybe bad experience.But I have personally delt with Dom and know how hard it is to contact him on occasion.But he has stood behind his product with me.Like I said ALL companies have trouble.
you still arent getting it, and you are making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you probably are...

bottom line, he FAILED TO PROVIDE ON HIS END OF THE AGREEMENT...

if you bought something from someone, and they failed to follow through on it, wouldnt you consider yourself scammed? if he really truly stood behind his products, dont you think he would have done what was needed to make the situation right? he didnt, he refused to. a stand up company would see that they failed to provide the customer with a satisfactory product, and they would have said "ok, we will do what we need to make the customer happy and try harder with the next"

if you still dont understand, you are a freaking idiot.

I ordered an alternator in january of 07'. First alt didnt fit right, sent back. 2nd alt worked....for about 4 months, sent back. 3rd is one thats not a direct swap. The wiring connections didnt match up. 4th one is another customers. 5th one's voltage wont go over 12.2v. I sent the first 3 back, out of my own pocket. 4th and 5th one he sent me a label and I go to ship it, and UPS says that I can only ship one. So I shipped mine back and ask if he will send me a label for the other one. He responds telling me that the first label was for 36 lbs....he didnt tell me this in the first place or both would have been shipped back.

First he was a smartass and said, "I thought you would be smart enough to figure it out". He finally agreed to send me a new label. So here I am waiting to get my label to ship back this other customers alternator back, but he said he sent it to my old address!! I've given him my new addy 4-5 times through email and once in one of the packages I sent back to him. He sent the last 2 alternators to my old addy after I had told him my new one also.

I payed for lifetime warranty. Its been 2 months since I sent my alternator back and I have only had contact with him once, even though I have emailed him numerous times and left about 4 phone messages.

So a year after buying the alternator, I have only had about 4 months of use out of it.

I ordered a 200 amp alt for my scion. I was quoted a estimated date for arrival, it showed up two days early and has worked flawlessly ever since.

Who are you? Its hard to get your alternator wrong, there is only one. Your name doesnt look familiar.

Iraggi is Italian, not Indian. We dont make bombs.

I sent you an email today and a PM on here with my info. I'm pretty sure you know who I am. You were supposed to call me back last thursday. I've left about 4 messages on your answering service. I think your answering service box is full cause now it just says that you are busy and call again later. I've called everyday since last thursday. I just want to get this straightened out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies