Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

Really shouldn't say that to a customer EVER. Especially when they did nothing wrong. Hell, even if a customer was wrong you don't talk to them like that.

Gawd so many threads on this, I guess it's hit or miss when dealing with Iraggi alternators, I've heard some people say they are fantastic and all and I've heard a bunch say they were terrible and never received and always breaking etc.

Gawd so many threads on this, I guess it's hit or miss when dealing with Iraggi alternators, I've heard some people say they are fantastic and all and I've heard a bunch say they were terrible and never received and always breaking etc.
FWIW, i had always heard great things about him prior to ordering mine. however, all of these ideas were derailed quite quickly after i sent him money for an alternator, that was the start of the communication failure...

and it was all down hill from there.

if you ask me you are incredibly lucky yours has been going for a year... and 2 months sounds about right for the longevity of his products...

i dont know where you get 2 month is about par for his products

i have installed 12+ iraggi alts on my cars friends car and customer cars the only one we had a problem with was a used GM large case we put on a CRX

my 300 has been on my tahoe for 3 years my co worker has 2 300's on his tahoe they have been there for 4+ years the last 16 months he has had 3 memphis

4kw's and 1000 watts on his highend with only 3 kinetiks and they have been fine

i have used 3 different ford alts on 3 different ford vehicales i've owned

my crx has a honda 200 amp iraggi alt on it to replace the broken alt's from 2 other companies that did only last a few months

i'm npot saying there wasnt any issues with some of the products but they were resolved in a timely manor.

i have used alts from most of the major high output alt companies and IMHO H.O., excessive, lightning are junk never used powermaster but i hear good things

i will not buy alts from anyone but ohio gen or Dom. i run a dual 300 OG setup on my s10 externally regulated charging at 18.0 volts never a problem. it took them some time to rebuild them and make em 300's from 200's but the way it sounds they only have 2 people overthere now and dont answer the phone much

it's ***** for those of you that had issuses with Dom and getting your products and i really hope it gets straightend out.

i dont know where you get 2 month is about par for his products

it's ***** for those of you that had issuses with Dom and getting your products and i really hope it gets straightend out.
i got the 2 month figure from personal experience...

and as for getting the issue straightened out, nope. he has refused to make the situation correct. i was scammed by him.

If you guys need your Iraggi alt fixed, do not send it back to Dom. Make sure you send it to Rick from H-O. I had problems with my Iraggi alt all 3 times I sent it back within the first 3 months I had it so I finally said screw it and sent it to Rick. He has plenty of experience repairing Iraggi's alts.

Ever since I did that its worked great. Just sold it and bought a Powermaster for my new ride. I will never buy from another company besides Powermaster.

If you guys need your Iraggi alt fixed, do not send it back to Dom. Make sure you send it to Rick from H-O. I had problems with my Iraggi alt all 3 times I sent it back within the first 3 months I had it so I finally said screw it and sent it to Rick. He has plenty of experience repairing Iraggi's alts.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies