Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

**** name like iraggi i should have known hes probly a terrorist, using alt money to fund 9/11 QUOTE]

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Man thats messed up to say.

**** name like iraggi i should have known hes probly a terrorist, using alt money to fund 9/11 QUOTE]

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Man thats messed up to say.
Yeah, no matter how mad at the situation, there was no need for that.

funny that the first thing he does is ask who one guy is not address the situations given.
im not that suprised at it... ive actually been back and forth in emails with him all day long (everyone who has been waiting for him to respond to you please make a note of that, as i literally have 5 emails from him in the last 24 hours, if you dont have any emails, he IS ignoring you...)

as for not addressing the situation, he isnt an honest enough person to address it. this has been drug out for about 4 years with no resolution. like i have said in this thread, if dominick iragi had enough pride in his work to stand behind his product, there wouldnt be any problem. but he doesnt.

and with that, here is an example of the great customer service that you will recieve when purchasing an iragi alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this came after a few emails from me, explaining a solution to the problem that i honestly dont see why he had a problem with it. he had offered to allow me to sell the alt i had to someone, and he would exchange it for whatever alt they wanted from him. the only problems with this are that A) i have a problem selling something to someone that i already know is a piece of crap and isnt going to work right, B) everyone is afraid they are going to have the same problems i am, C) why would they bother buying from me when they could go straight to the source directly, and D) no one wants to hassle with buying from me, then waiting for dom to build their alt (if he were to do it at all, i can name one situation off the top of my head where he made a deal similar to this with a well known competitor and then he backed out of that deal as well...)

What is it your needing?
Have you read any of my prior emails? I have offered suggestions, and have waited (very patiently, mind you) for a response. Only to get this from you…
I really hope you are more intelligent than this response has made you look. If you need me to spell it out any clearer for you, I can. But I thought I was perfectly clear before, unless you blatantly ignored to read them.
his response of "what is it you are needing" really irritated me, after i explained my idea perfectly clearly, and then waited 12 days for him to get off his ass and respond, and he didnt even take the time to read the email... give me a break, no one can be that ignorant...

Ok then. tell me exactly and briefly what you would like to do.
as stated from my other emails:
no one wants to buy an alt second hand when they can get one straight

from you, so your idea of me offering someone any alt they want is a

hige flop. so why dont you just give me the money from the sale of an

alt (that is close in value to what i paid for mine), i send you my

alt, and it accomplishes whatever you are trying to accomplish by

refusing to give me a refund.
I see your still running your mouth on forums. You can keep your alternator. Put it where ever you want. I have some ideas if you need some.
Of course I'm still talking, you have done nothing to try to fix the situation (that I asked for a refund YEARS ago) except to offer a half ass way around giving me the refund after I was given a shitty product…. And you honestly wonder why I'm pissed off in this situation?
Your reply in your last email speaks volumes about your business ethic. And don't be surprised at all when you see that posted on the forums. You want to shut me up, you know how to do it. Otherwise I have nothing better to do than to keep doing what I have been doing.

Now, if you want to grow up and continue talking like big boys, ill be here.
there is more emails in the conversation, but i think you see the mentality that you will be dealing with if you buy from iragi alternators. they would rather take your money and run, than to try to resolve a problem.

Wow... This Should Be A Sticky. I Dont Care How The Consumer Reacted To A Situation, The Seller Can't Be Criticizing The Argument, Especially In This Case.....

i agree. he has a forum over at smd.. the noobs worship him, because steve runs them. i have heard mixed reviews (more ban then good recently)
Shitty business? Seems like he's taking a page out of your book.

You people are trying to ruin a good guys reputation. Maybe I should start a thread over at Termpro (where the real competitors are) about this. Tons of people that compete use Iraggi alternators and are happy with them. As with ALL companies there are dissatisfied customers that will go to no limit to ruin that companies reputation. I have bought woofers from JL, Rockford, Boston Acoustics and I have had problems with all of them. Does that mean that ALL of their products are horrible? No it doesn't. If they mass produce things there are going to be a few bad ones get through. And to the moron that said this should be stickied, you are nothing but a 16 year old child that knows nothing about life and should be banned.

You people are trying to ruin a good guys reputation. Maybe I should start a thread over at Termpro (where the real competitors are) about this. Tons of people that compete use Iraggi alternators and are happy with them. As with ALL companies there are dissatisfied customers that will go to no limit to ruin that companies reputation. I have bought woofers from JL, Rockford, Boston Acoustics and I have had problems with all of them. Does that mean that ALL of their products are horrible? No it doesn't. If they mass produce things there are going to be a few bad ones get through. And to the moron that said this should be stickied, you are nothing but a 16 year old child that knows nothing about life and should be banned.
What does people who compete have to do with this? I am a CUSTOMER. He has had my alternator for 2 months and I have not heard a word from him. He had a chance here today to at least say something to me but I got nothing. I have sent him many many emails and left many phone messages for him. So how am I trying to ruin a "good guys" reputation? I have been very patient. I have had 4 months at most of use from 1 of the 5 DIFFERENT alternators I have been sent to me. He has been rude to me as well in some emails and I have every email between us since before I paid for the alternator, when I was just asking questions.

Do you think that is fair to me?

What does people who compete have to do with this? I am a CUSTOMER. He has had my alternator for 2 months and I have not heard a word from him. He had a chance here today to at least say something to me but I got nothing. I have sent him many many emails and left many phone messages for him. So how am I trying to ruin a "good guys" reputation? I have been very patient. I have had 4 months at most of use from 1 of the 5 DIFFERENT alternators I have been sent to me. He has been rude to me as well in some emails and I have every email between us since before I paid for the alternator, when I was just asking questions.
Do you think that is fair to me?
No I don't think that is fair to you at all, I don't know both sides of the story but he should probably refund your money. But as I said before, Iraggi has probably sold 10,000+ alternators, he runs this all by himself, and there are very,very few complaints.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies