Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

You people are trying to ruin a good guys reputation. Maybe I should start a thread over at Termpro (where the real competitors are) about this. Tons of people that compete use Iraggi alternators and are happy with them. As with ALL companies there are dissatisfied customers that will go to no limit to ruin that companies reputation. I have bought woofers from JL, Rockford, Boston Acoustics and I have had problems with all of them. Does that mean that ALL of their products are horrible? No it doesn't. If they mass produce things there are going to be a few bad ones get through. And to the moron that said this should be stickied, you are nothing but a 16 year old child that knows nothing about life and should be banned.
The average joes pay the bills and the teams get the goods. Like it or not. I dont think that Dom guy would look to good bringing duds around to the SPL scene.

No I don't think that is fair to you at all, I don't know both sides of the story but he should probably refund your money. But as I said before, Iraggi has probably sold 10,000+ alternators, he runs this all by himself, and there are very,very few complaints.
I have asked for my money back and he totally ignored me. I have also filed with the BBB and still nothing. I am also still in possession of another customers alternator that he accidently sent me and said that he would send me a shipping label for.

I could walk to Iraggi, but choose PowerMaster via summit racing. 24 hour tech support, no hassle refund policy. It may cost $150 more, but to me that is worth it.

the argument that hes busy with competitors is kinda stupid imo, if you run a business make time to provide service for those units of yours that do not work. This honestly has been going on years, you can probably pull up post from 04-05 where people have never got replies back form the guy after having a problem. He has a track record of shitting on the little guys so to speak.

I honestly just want him to communicate with me and straighten this out. I dont like to bad mouth people...that is not my intention. I'm just stating my experience. I just want the alternator that I paid almost $600 for. Thats all.

I have asked for my money back and he totally ignored me. I have also filed with the BBB and still nothing. I am also still in possession of another customers alternator that he accidently sent me and said that he would send me a shipping label for.
i asked for my money back as well, after i lost complete confidence in him and his company, he claims that it is not his responsibility to refund my money even after he fails to uphold his side of the deal.

tacosys, you are an idiot, plain and simple. we are not trying to "ruin a good guys reputation", take a look at whats going on, take a look at how many people in this thread are pissed at him... he isnt a good guy. he is a scammer, he is a liar, he is unethical, he will not hold his end of an agreement...

its not just one case, or a few scattered cases of this happening... it is SEVERAL cases.

You people are trying to ruin a good guys reputation. Maybe I should start a thread over at Termpro (where the real competitors are) about this. Tons of people that compete use Iraggi alternators and are happy with them. As with ALL companies there are dissatisfied customers that will go to no limit to ruin that companies reputation. I have bought woofers from JL, Rockford, Boston Acoustics and I have had problems with all of them. Does that mean that ALL of their products are horrible? No it doesn't. If they mass produce things there are going to be a few bad ones get through. And to the moron that said this should be stickied, you are nothing but a 16 year old child that knows nothing about life and should be banned.
I'm not a "real competitor" and I've never dealt with Iraggi so I was neutral on this whole thing. What looks bad for him though is that he came on here and ignored his customers that are having issues with him. That is the part that will keep me from doing business with him.

I'm not a "real competitor" and I've never dealt with Iraggi so I was neutral on this whole thing. What looks bad for him though is that he came on here and ignored his customers that are having issues with him. That is the part that will keep me from doing business with him.
x2

not to rule out a mechanical installation error, but literally the only hook ups on the alternator are the three bolts that secure it to the block, the ground which goes over a terminal and a nut secures it, and a harness that only plugs into it in one specific way. so im pretty confident it was installed correctly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
most alts when you secure it to the block it grounds it from the case, and most alts where you put the ground wire on that post and secured it is usually for a power wire, and of course the wiring harness connection. Dont know what kind of alt you had or installed do you have pics of it???

egg

many of you dont remember the last group buy that dom sponsored, took over 3 months to get the alts out, about half came broken
i got mine from the group buy no problems yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

egg

Why do people keep bringing up the fact that he does everything himself, and make it seem like that's a good thing?

He's had a good amount of problems that have been posted over the years, on just about all forums. I don't give a **** if he runs everything by himself.

If he's having difficulty taking care of his customers, he needs to hire help. Either he's too ignorant, or too arrogant to bring in help, customers shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of that, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies