Dominick Iragi = SCAMMER

hoss
5,000+ posts

imma genius. so **** it!
if anyone else wants to share their stories of being scammed by him, post them here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mine will be up shortly, as well as my most recent email from him showing how horrific his business ethic is.

this should be a pretty long list of people with bad feedback for him, as he is a horrible business person, has horrible customer service, and his alts are miserable at best. so go ahead and post them here, so we can just keep linking back to this thread anytime someone asks a question about him.

I heard about your experience hoss

I bought a 300 amp alt for my crx off him that was supposed to bolt right up using a bracket he sent, bracket didnt work. Made my own bracket still didnt work. Finally got it to mount, but the alt made rubbing noises. Sent it back, said it worked fine there sent it back to me again. Still made rubbing noises inside. I sold the alt telling the buyer of my problem and cut my losses.

H-O alts ftmfw

Bought a 300amp from him and would buy from him again. He doesn't have the best CS because its a single person running the entire business himself.

His shop is right down the road from me. Hes a decent guy but he just gets super busy.
maybe you should tell him to hire you so he can get his ass on track and start making quality alts to keep him in business otherwise hes not going to be around much longer with the bad things i hear about him

i got a high output alt from him 180 amp, it only tested to 120 amp. but what do you really expect his prices are half that of any other custom hard to find high output alt. and the alt was tested off the car by a reputable auto electric shop, not autozone.

I would like to see how long this thread lasts over at Termpro forums. No matter what company you get an alternator from there are going to be a few problems now and then. Don't try to ruin a companies reputation over your bad experience.

Um if anyone buys an alt from him its your fault. Everyone has said he ***** for years.

Sorry for your problems though Hoss. No matter if your only one guy who cares? You shouldn't sell alternators if you can't handle it.

Um if anyone buys an alt from him its your fault. Everyone has said he ***** for years.
Sorry for your problems though Hoss. No matter if your only one guy who cares? You shouldn't sell alternators if you can't handle it.
i agree. he has a forum over at smd.. the noobs worship him, because steve runs them. i have heard mixed reviews (more ban then good recently)

The only problem I had was his shipping time. He told me 1 week and it took closer to 3. He was the ONLY company that could build a HO for my Tacoma though. I tried EA, Powermaster, Mean-Green, Ohio Generators, and every other company you can think of. At least he was willing to take the time to do it for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hoss

5,000+ posts
imma genius. so **** it!
hoss
inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies