Doing a wall?

*** learn how to read.... you can run your 1 walmart bat and the amp will work...

1 of 2 things ae gonna happen sooner or later...

1. Amp is gonna fry at low voltage

2. bat is gonna die prematurely

then can you explain to me how my moms car has a 90 amp alt with a walmart battery a 30 farad cap and 960RMS 3400 watts peak and her lights don't dim and she stays happily at 13.80 volt min 14.50 max?

and how can my brother have the same alt, same battery and run 2000RMS with his 50 farad cap and never drop below 12.00 volts?

what you say sound true, but I have seen enough proof to show you don't know everything you think you know.. and I'm not saying I know everything but I know what I have seen.

i ran 1600 watts off a stock alty and batt for a long time.... amps got hot never blew, batt aint worth a **** now tho.... and i know now i shortend the life of my alternator.

****, wal-mart gives 3 year warranty's, I have no problem having them give me a new one.

and again, I will be running 240amps out of 2 120 amp alts... so I'm not worried about power being an issue.

why are we even discussing this? my brother will do his **** the way he wants no matter what you guys say and my moms car is working fine. until something goes wrong its staying that way.

the only reason I posted was to get some suggestions on how to do the wall, not to be flamed by you noob as *****es. if you have nothing to say about how to do the wall itself or which subs to run then go post somewhere else because I'm tired of you guys hijacking my thread

****, wal-mart gives 3 year warranty's, I have no problem having them give me a new one.and again, I will be running 240amps out of 2 120 amp alts... so I'm not worried about power being an issue.

why are we even discussing this? my brother will do his **** the way he wants no matter what you guys say and my moms car is working fine. until something goes wrong its staying that way.

the only reason I posted was to get some suggestions on how to do the wall, not to be flamed by you noob as *****es. if you have nothing to say about how to do the wall itself or which subs to run then go post somewhere else because I'm tired of you guys hijacking my thread
i told ya... buy my subs... that is if you have the power to give to them....

tis tis
buy the subz in sig... make yourself a real system..
That's probably not the best way to make a sale:wow: And what'd the guy ever do to you? You came in his thread guns blazing like you own the place...

Just chill man, let the guy do whatever he wants.

That's probably not the best way to make a sale:wow: And what'd the guy ever do to you? You came in his thread guns blazing like you own the place...
Just chill man, let the guy do whatever he wants.
x2 And there are far better subs to buy than what your selling!

then can you explain to me how my moms car has a 90 amp alt with a walmart battery a 30 farad cap and 960RMS 3400 watts peak and her lights don't dim and she stays happily at 13.80 volt min 14.50 max?
and how can my brother have the same alt, same battery and run 2000RMS with his 50 farad cap and never drop below 12.00 volts?

what you say sound true, but I have seen enough proof to show you don't know everything you think you know.. and I'm not saying I know everything but I know what I have seen.
1. 960 watts shouldnt be enough to need a substantial upgrade of any electrical...

2. 12v is a substantial voltage drop..considering I'd wager a fair bit his amp is rated at 14.4v and thats what he used when gain setting..his amp is working **** hard to maintain that power.

But then again what do I know...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i would have to agree with terra. you have no idea what you're talking about and for some reason, you think you have a major in electrical engineering. what we are saying is that your stories don't corroborate, and you must have been using walmart mics to measure this, since it is nearly impossible to put up these numbers, and without proof, how do you want us to believe you. im not being a negative nancy here, but im just saying, if you want to come to a car audio forum and claim to be a huge spl competitor with sony xplod and what not, you better have something to back it up

I've been doing car audio/electronics for a few years now. I'd have to agree; Compjake, you're full of ****. Your stories just don't mesh, and the numbers don't make sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.