Doing a wall?

Honestly the only people who can back up my brothers set is the 2000+ people that where at PIR last year when he took second place. tested on a termlab. as for my moms 141 that was tested on a Termlab at a local audio shop... I have no proof other then my word.
LOL NO way that **** in your moms trunk of Fial did a 141. You realize that the mic should be at the dashboard right?

Because I'm not adding more batteries, if my brother can get 149.9db with stock alt that's smaller than mine (in amps) and a single Wal-mart battery then I don't think I'm going to need more then 1. I dont need all that trunk space for amps, im only going to be running 3, 1 4 channel to mids and highs and 2 mono blocks to subs.
you think its just that easy

trust me, it isnt.

i guess he tripped and fell out the thread...
the guy doesnt really make sense any ways...

He keeps talking about SPl but doesnt want to compete and doesnt want to be loud... and then he is confident he knows everything... blah blah blah....

i say, keep using your walmart battery and such.... the worst thing that could happen is your amp will fry or the batt will die prematurely...

first, I don't know my budget yet, I'm only speculating.

I will most likely add a second 120 amp alt.

I CAN run only one battery, the setup my brother did was 149.9db with a wal-mart battery, 90amp alt and a 50 farad cap. no dimming lights and no major voltage drops.

I didn't fall out of the thread, I had to take my mother to a doctors appointment, life is more important than a bunch of haters on a forum.

and I do want to compete, Im just not driving 400+ miles to go to a comp. learn to read what I say and not what you think I said..

and I never said I know everything, but what I do know is if my brother can do 2000RMS to his subs with a 90 amp alt and 1 battery then I can sure as hell do 3000RMS to my subs with 240amp between two alts and a single battery.

first, I don't know my budget yet, I'm only speculating.
I will most likely add a second 120 amp alt.

I CAN run only one battery, the setup my brother did was 149.9db with a wal-mart battery, 90amp alt and a 50 farad cap. no dimming lights and no major voltage drops.

I didn't fall out of the thread, I had to take my mother to a doctors appointment, life is more important than a bunch of haters on a forum.

and I do want to compete, Im just not driving 400+ miles to go to a comp. learn to read what I say and not what you think I said..

and I never said I know everything, but what I do know is if my brother can do 2000RMS to his subs with a 90 amp alt and 1 battery then I can sure as hell do 3000RMS to my subs with 240amp between two alts and a single battery.
This is what I'm missing. I was 10 DB quieter without it. Which one is he using? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek: You should get your brother on here so let people know his secrets. He must be sprinkling fairy dust on his boxes to get them to hit numbers like that. Either that or the sub is in the front seat with him.

xD his was from soundstream. Ive never seen SS with a 50 farad only 40 so maybe he was wrong?

and no, his subs where in a sealed box (no clue how big) packed into his 01 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.