Doing a wall?

Ok, I will get my brother to scan his papers to prove his system and I will post them.. as for my mothers car I have no prof, I don't have the score sheet anymore so if you don't want to believe me then fine, **** you to. I have no need to lie to you guys, I have no need nor want to prove myself to you fegs.

and the only Sony Xpold **** i use is the HU's, speakers and the 1000 watt amps.. and that amp is to power mids.. I don't need a lot of power there so I don't care that its over rated.

this is also the last time I'm saying this before I ask a mod to delete this.. stay on topic, of you have nothing helpful to say about the original question then GTFO! I don't want you here and I bet no one else does ether.

check mlstrass's build. he has an enclosure built somewhat like that. its like 8.5 cubes in a trunk with the port and subs firing to the cabin. he did like a 149 with 2 15s

I'm not refusing to accept simple facts, I asked about the wall and subs not for how to do the electrical or amp wiring. try answering the questions asked and staying on topic. I may look stupid for the way I do things but you look like a ****ing retard for not understanding I'm going to do things the way I want and I only need/want help with two things.

So you want to build a wall...but don't care about the fact that your electrical/wiring WILL NOT allow you to get the score you want? How about when you come back saying we don't know **** because your wall didn't give you a 150+ when the rest is lacking...?

Well heres what I figure, if I have 240 amps worth of alt and my amp uses 240 amps at peaks 120 continues.

now since I figured I would use a Soundstream 4 channel amp also for mids witch should use 90 amps peak 45 continues. that would mean I'm only using 165 amps of power continually or 330 peak. so the only time I should have any power problem with one battery would be when running the amps at there max/clipping?

Correct me if I'm wrong but if what I say is true then you guys are full of ****, not me. If I am wrong feel free to say so but don't say I'm wrong if you cant back up what you say.

Oh, and I also plan to have a optima battery, not a wal-mart.

I am asking a question, am I right or am I wrong? I am asking to I know if i do know everything about what I'm trying to do or if I am in fact, wrong.

Well heres what I figure, if I have 240 amps worth of alt and my amp uses 240 amps at peaks 120 continues.
now since I figured I would use a Soundstream 4 channel amp also for mids witch should use 90 amps peak 45 continues. that would mean I'm only using 165 amps of power continually or 330 peak. so the only time I should have any power problem with one battery would be when running the amps at there max/clipping?

Correct me if I'm wrong but if what I say is true then you guys are full of ****, not me. If I am wrong feel free to say so but don't say I'm wrong if you cant back up what you say.

Oh, and I also plan to have a optima battery, not a wal-mart.
Remember your car takes a nice chunk of that amperage...

Your batteries are what will be hit first...and the voltage will drop instantly. By the time your alts can recharge that batt your amps will be at say 12v..Thats the purpose of multiple batts.

True, but the engine in my car with the stock model was 42amp alt, mine has the 120 amp alt because it came with AC and a rear defroster.. neither of witch I use. I know the engine itself will not use all 42 amps so even if it did I will still be putting out 198 amps.

What my idea was to just use one optima battery, proper wires, the big 3 and proper fusing.. if I have any voltage drops below 13 volts I would get a second optima, then third if I still has problems. if after third there should be something wrong somewhere for voltage to still drop that far.. (personal opinion)

All of your knowledge and wisdom is being wasted on this guy. He is not aware of the ground work it takes to get your system right. some have been helpful, but he has not accepted that help. Screw him Knowledge shouldn't be wasted on a know it all anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.