doesnt it feel liek this forum is dying ?

Some may be like me. I'm on here everyday, the info in this forum and the people on it have taught me alot!! I just don't post much. The repetitiveness of questions without the effort of using the search is annoying tho.

I leave for florida tomorrow too. Going to Orlando to cook alive in that heat !
Exactly where I went. Leave tomorrow to go back home:( International Dr. and kirkman Rd. main hotspots for major attractions and things to do. Stayed across the street from universal studios entrance.

Daytona Beach was awesome.

~10 years ago is where it was at its peak! Met a lot of people, bought and sold from a lot of people, learned a lot, lots of funny drama and I got scammed from a douchebag that sent me a bunch of random items in a box where I was expecting an Alpine CDA9835.

I just dont care for the new car audio generation. They all rack up a credit card to run 3-5k on stock electrical. Or spend tons of cash without any basic knowledge of audio. Sundown all the way blah blah. Guys blowing subs with absolutely no idea why. This is no longer a place of learning.

Exactly where I went. Leave tomorrow to go back home:( International Dr. and kirkman Rd. main hotspots for major attractions and things to do. Stayed across the street from universal studios entrance.
Daytona Beach was awesome.
How did you like the humidity; i live in the orlando area!

How did you like the humidity; i live in the orlando area!
This is my 3rd time here. If it wasn't for the rain we had here the heat would just continue lol.

But it wasn't bad really. You can stand in place do nothing and start swearting.

Fun spot--another big attraction. Love that place.

I lived in cali for 5 years but ive been back here for 3 years and i have lived here for prior (all my life)
After the rain yesterday it was soo cool out ; so i decided to mow my yard; it was nice and cool then i got hit with the humidity and i was drenched in sweat

Been bit and miss here really. Afternoon showers but afterwords it's nice out again.

So much to do here yet so expensive.

We went to Daytona Beach yesterday and about a few hours later just started downpouring. Saw a car stuck in the sand just in front of soft sand area sand sign. Shoulda taken a pic or vid lol. Got some idiots here too.

Been bit and miss here really. Afternoon showers but afterwords it's nice out again.
So much to do here yet so expensive.

We went to Daytona Beach yesterday and about a few hours later just started downpouring. Saw a car stuck in the sand just in front of soft sand area sand sign. Shoulda taken a pic or vid lol. Got some idiots here too.
The sand is f-ed up cause its one of few beaches you can drive on and dum rednecks like to make it worse for cars.

The grass here I heard if cut too short it'll kill it. I'm used to seeing fine golf grass back home. Grass here must be used to this hot weather to survive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.