Bass head lingo

Aintloud?

No aintloud is someone's brand...

So loud it hertz

Got lows?

Will demo for doobies

hairtrick apon request

I got a sticker guy that wants some ideas to make a bunch of stickers and then at local shows make them available to people . I told him I would try n give him some ideas.

So loud it hertz

Got lows?

Will demo for doobies

hairtrick apon request

I got a sticker guy that wants some ideas to make a bunch of stickers and then at local shows make them available to people . I told him I would try n give him some ideas.
Ah, I've always been confused on that haha

So loud it hertz

Got lows?

Will demo for doobies

hairtrick apon request

Tell the dude whose making the profit to come up with his own shit?

Tell the dude whose making the profit to come up with his own shit?

No profit. sell them to people at cost. Just helping some bassheads get decals cheap.the last show he gave away like 100 Fvck it stickers with the little guy fvcking the IT letters... No money making. It's all for bassheads

Droppin Hz
Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Already taken.

Pounding authority..?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

30Hz & below

Got 140's?

Got 150's?

Got 160's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.