Does my Honda CD player have an Aux-In?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi There,

I have a factory-installed CD player in my 2000 Honda Civic. I know that it can control a tape deck (and I think in can control a changer). I was wondering if this means that I could hook a stereo mini-plug into it, so i could amplify my MP3 player. Any ideas?

Also, how do i get the unit out without tearing up my car?

Thanks,

Matt

i don't think that you wold have a aux in. could be wrong. I know that instead of rca's you can hook up low level wires I think they are called to your amp. not sure if thats what you mean. get a hold of jmac, ss3079, brock. they can definitaly tell you what you can and can't do. peace

Originally posted by Jmac Jmac doesn't know ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif
alright, then try the other two:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.