does anybody know what website they sell voice coils for subs

from what i understand you have to buy a full recone kit. a recone comes with the voice coils, spider, tinsel leads, cone, and surround already assembled and you just put in the recone kit into your motor/basket.

you can't buy just the voicecoils. RE and Fi make recone kits IIRC

First you need to contact Memphis and see if reconing the subwoofer is an option, and if so how much it would cost for them to recone it for you.

If that route is a no-go, then contact someone like Fi or RE and find out if it's possible and how much it would cost for them to recone it for you.

This is something you would want a company to do for you. Given your questions, you will not want to attempt to recone the subwoofer yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

Oxnard805

What happen!!!!!!
Oxnard805
Oxnard
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from