changing from L7's any suggestions???

Civic_boi334
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i want to change from my L7's so badly. Here in my town they are the new kicker comps, because everybody either has them or trying to buy a pair. im all about being different, i have a spending limit of 550 on 2 12 subs, but if i can get just as loud with a single sub will be even better. any suggestions???

Audioque HDC3 12

Would be loud and they are within your budget. Only problem is that you'll have to step up to the plate with some power.

Fi BL 12

Fi BL is also another good choice. Again, you'll have to step up the power you are running.

Have you checked into the 08 L7's? Very nice and from the coversations I've had with Polecat, the 08 L7's are quite improved over the 06's. Again, I'd like to remind you that a square woofer always has cone area advantage (just FYI).

LMAO i knew u would want to up grade soon.... Now first off you need to get a HO ALT...

Now for subs you could do a single 15, 18, or two 12's are cool but i would go with the single 18 in the CIVIC. Now which Sub to choose depends on what u are looking for. i will assume your looking for SPL cause u had 2 L7's. how much power you working with are u willing to upgrade that amp if so you can get mid-evil on those L7 loving clowns.

I've got a 15" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty.

Do some searches and you'll see how loud it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Let me know if your interested.

thats whats up guys, to the guy who askd what kind of car, it a 94 Civic. Single sub setup sounds pretty good... So the HCD3 would be louder than the 2 L7's i have now??? im stepping up the power bit by bit. I did the 0/1 already to the back. I jut need to redo the Big 3 in 0/1 and the HO alt. Ill sell my setup if u guys can guarantee me improvement... will i be improving???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.