Do you have ID Horns in your car? Do you live in Ventura County?

Id company is in Los angeles i think, why not try to go to them, they may have them on display or a show car or call ID to see how you can listen to them.

I must say I am tired of driving out that way to listen to equipment... hoping to stay local.... 2 hour drives in traffic, uses up at least 1/2 my day...

There is a meet going down this saturday in the OC in Stanton, CA at Super Autobachs. There will be several people there, including James Bang. I would attend but I have other arrangements. I say if you really are interested in them, you should check his out. He has a black camry (not sure what year but its the generation from 92-96). You'll also get to hear his 8" mids...he has a really nice setup. If you need more info on the meet, check out the DIYMA forum (http://www.diymobileaudio.com). It should be in the general discussion under LA/OC meet and is on one of the last few pages.

I appreciate the info about the meet... but that's out in OC... I was actually just there yesterday, and had to be very carefull with my timing to try to avoid traffic, probably hit as much traffic on Sat... but, I am working Sat... next sat I will hopefully be going to Disneyland (we'll see)... nothing happening out here in Ventura county????

Oh, and donpisto, I just watched that pimp my ride episode from that clips site, the Galpin Auto Sports off the 405 has that sub in it's audio room... just sitting there.... just TRY to push on the cone, see if you can make it move //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, or try to move the beast at all...

i'm usually free on the weekends/evenings if you want a listen. I'm where the 210 & 605 freeways meet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.