5v peak/ 2v RMS RCA output on all channels

100 ohm low impedance pre-amp outputs

bass frequency adjustment - 60, 80, 100, 130, 150 and 200hz

bass q factor - 1, 1.25, 1.5, and 2

treble frequency adjustment - 10, 12.5, 15, and 17khz

sub x-over - 80, 120, and 160hz

sub phase - 0 - 180

sub level - variable

thanks for the quick reply....i'll see what i can do without one and only if there is too much noise will i consider it.

Cheers!

If there is noise then chances are that the line driver won't make a difference either and then you would have one more component in the signal chain adding to the noise floor. Line drivers have their place, but it isn't in 99% of the systems that have them. I think you would be hard pressed to actually find a system where the line driver actually fixed a noise problem. If there is a significant level of noise with a properly set gain and it goes away with a lower gain setting, there is a problem with the input stage of the amp. You're better off spending the money saved by not getting a line driver on a higher quality amp that won't have gain noise issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.