DLS Ultimate UP or Infinity Kappa Perfect

I used to have 6.5" perfects... while they are good speakers they weren't what I was looking for. Their aluminum tweeters are VERY harse, also the woofers don't play very low, only to 75 Hz... so you end up with a gap between your sub and speaker frequencies... I'd say the speakers are great for someone who doesn't really turn up their music because they sound beautiful at low volumes.

The dls are better in my opinion. whats your budget there are better that may fall in your budget. Also how much power will u be running to the set?

U should look into the cdt audio EF-61CF 6.5" set. IT's an awsome set has nice detail, good midbass 3 year warranty and is 180 shipped! i think it would be a better choice out of those 2/

U should look into the cdt audio EF-61CF 6.5" set. IT's an awsome set has nice detail, good midbass 3 year warranty and is 180 shipped! i think it would be a better choice out of those 2/
I own the hd-62 cf's and they are amazing speakers. I knwo they sound better then the perfects but haven't heard the dls before. I would also look inot he diamond audio hex speakers if they are in you

r range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.