DJ Slowfets needs help!!

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
View attachment 26552852

You mofos need to request some music I only know so many songs, literally have ran out of songs I know to do......... Dont want to release the zip you see on my desktop because there is only 12 songs. Also not every song has to shatter your windows out or cause a 9.5 Richter scale like earthquake as youll see in this next zip 'Till its gone' Doesnt have a long heavy bass line but I love the song to begin with and slowed is even better, but for you people with midbass drivers it should hit with authority! Bottom line I can only boost the final rendition of songs I dont rebass music not my forte. Ergo why I say I BOOST and slow songs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

taylor swift
Thats a REAL good song. Ill be sure to do that one tonight, whos the artist?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You need to get out more, 12 songs wow.
Cant tell if you mean I have no life or no taste in music... either of which are very imbecile to say.

1.) If you knew how long it takes me to do a song you would sh*t I can do 30 songs in less than a hour I just am having troubles finding the right music to do.

2.) Im 17 I only have been introduced to so much.

i was just fuggin with you. i do like TSwizzle tho. mmm tasty.
Id like to be her plumber and lay down some pipe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Id like to be her plumber and lay down some pipe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Heres a few hard hitters once slowed

Lil john-bme click

Gangsta boo-wut these ni**** want from a bitch

Spm-wiggy

Blackjack ft project pat-ride&swerve

Lil keke-I'm a G, and ride on 4s

Bun B-stupid trill

Pimp C-knocking doors down

Chrome-straight to da pros and 23 and 1

Young jeezy ft akon-soul survivor

Paul wall-gimme that

Swisha house-got 5 on it (slowed already)

Hazing clouds rain on my head

Empty thoughts fill my ears

Find my shade by the moon light

Why my thoughts aren't so clear

Demons dreaming

Breathe in, breathe in

I'm coming back again

Hazing clouds rain on my headEmpty thoughts fill my ears

Find my shade by the moon light

Why my thoughts aren't so clear

Demons dreaming

Breathe in, breathe in

I'm coming back again
'fuck outta here! cant stand that song now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.