Three different 50Hz 0db test tones read different

Participant count
  • Participant list

OKAY

it'snotdatloud
Okay when I was tuning my amps, again I was looking for a -3db tone but couldn't find any and so I downloaded 3 different tones and each tone showed a different reading on the multimeter + or -8 volts. Each tone was way off. All downloaded onto a USB. One was from the decaf site, one was from I think mtx and the other was from a known link posted on here.

So which to go with lol? And is either one of the tones correct? They all play at higher or lower levels/showing different ac voltage.

HERE ARE THE 3 SITES I GOT THE TONES FROM: ronelmm.com/tones , eminent-tech.com/music/50hzmono.wav , mtx.com/t/testtones , ram-designs.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.