DJ Slowfets 2017 Zip 001

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
At this point will a mod please just make a sticky in "General" or somewhere else so they can all be in one place.... anyways heres 28 bangerz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Alot of people are unclear on what I am doing to these songs I am in essence "Decafing" them..

I adjust the pitch and tempo of each song to my liking, properly equalize the song, yes ALOT of music leaves the studio finally mastered with clipping. I "De-Amplify" or normalize the track so no frequency on the spectrum is clipping. And have a basic HP Filter set for all songs...Next zip going forward I will be doing a slight fade in-fade out, as even at times ive been scared when a song is over then the next one comes on blaring...

Forgot how many zips I was up to after my break...were starting at 001 now.

If you hear clipping/distortion check your equipment as I stated I make sure there is no clipping whatsoever...I assume no liability for any damages to personal property, If you dont like these zips go kick rocks no ones forcing you to play them on your system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Nl7iBTX_aXQVByVXBrSUtQTVU?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes can u please do some old school songs like this and what about webbie?
JVC HU, Pioneer 8601, 2 sundown e 15 v3's 5.8 cf ad ported tuned at 34hz
just seach DJ screw and michael 5000 watts. i don't ave fruity loos are none of that stuff anymore but the ave a ton of screwed up stuff. oh swishahouse and SUC too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.