DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

Your right, i am actually planning to buy some new equipment after Xmas.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
im still buying stuff now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

call_waambulance.jpg

was wondering when they would post this, cant beleive its been held onto so long and just now released.
How come you didn't? You already posted where the parts come from and how much they are.

I guess if DJ's opinion means that much to the industry he must be doing something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:

How come you didn't? You already posted where the parts come from and how much they are.
I guess if DJ's opinion means that much to the industry he must be doing something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:
Because I dont hold a personal vendetta against Leon Langford as most people think I do :Cough Cough:

If ANY company tries to make out their product to be something it is indeed not, I will of course call them out on it (thats what freedom of speech is) but if a company owner wants to bash other companies... well that is not for me to take part in.

On a side note... anyone ever notice that company owners that are also the engineers of their products never get into these brawls? Just found that too be an interesting connection.

Grubbs,
I think you misunderstand...

These posts contain the words "dick, ****, etc" :

#5, #6, #7, #9, #12, #14, #17, #32

Too many dick comments for me -- I'm not commenting on any other aspect of the thread.

*laughs*
ghey but i do understand...

Yeah, I do. Been studying for exams. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
The only way I'm running a HDC or equivalent is if I can afford it. Brand doesn't matter to me, as long as it is reliable. I won't let a brand stop me from owning a product (expect maybe RD lol)

Oh, and the only equipment that I've bought new for my system for my HU, all wiring, and my door speakers. I got a great deal on the sub from Skip01, which I ran off a BXi1210D until I wanted to actually do rated power. I was going to get a SAE-1200D but I couldn't fit the length of the amp in my car. I opted for the AQ amp, which I got from 1mtx1 for a good price also.
if you wern't getting rated u need to learn how to measure for it they do rated just fine their r threads all over on it. at worst u can expect maybe 1100 watts at 1 ohm. i have seen them do more than rated many times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date