DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

Yes, you are being quite a dick.
No, I actually probably wouldn't care. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Let this affect who you buy from, it won't affect me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I noticed by your signature.

You once again just stated that if I were a dick, you wouldnt mind me being in your mouth, you need to get some sleep man lol

The only way I'm running a HDC equivalent is if I get it from someone else who gets it from China. I've always felt this way. The HD's, however, were good woofers. I wouldnt mind a bit running one of them.

I will always run RD Heavyweights as well, it's about the product more than anything I just dont wanna hear people disrespecting.

Talks alotta ish
Just like the peep who run it lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

orly.gif

I noticed by your signature.
You once again just stated that if I were a dick, you wouldnt mind me being in your mouth, you need to get some sleep man lol

The only way I'm running a HDC equivalent is if I get it from someone else who gets it from China. I've always felt this way. The HD's, however, were good woofers. I wouldnt mind a bit running one of them.

I will always run RD Heavyweights as well, it's about the product more than anything I just dont wanna hear people disrespecting.
Yeah, I do. Been studying for exams. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The only way I'm running a HDC or equivalent is if I can afford it. Brand doesn't matter to me, as long as it is reliable. I won't let a brand stop me from owning a product (expect maybe RD lol)

Oh, and the only equipment that I've bought new for my system for my HU, all wiring, and my door speakers. I got a great deal on the sub from Skip01, which I ran off a BXi1210D until I wanted to actually do rated power. I was going to get a SAE-1200D but I couldn't fit the length of the amp in my car. I opted for the AQ amp, which I got from 1mtx1 for a good price also.

Yeah, I do. Been studying for exams. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
The only way I'm running a HDC or equivalent is if I can afford it. Brand doesn't matter to me, as long as it is reliable. I won't let a brand stop me from owning a product (expect maybe RD lol)

Oh, and the only equipment that I've bought new for my system for my HU, all wiring, and my door speakers. I got a great deal on the sub from Skip01, which I ran off a BXi1210D until I wanted to actually do rated power. I was going to get a SAE-1200D but I couldn't fit the length of the amp in my car. I opted for the AQ amp, which I got from 1mtx1 for a good price also.
I hear ya.

Need to work on that box some, get you some better numbers sir!

Back on track, anyways.

I hear ya.
Need to work on that box some, get you some better numbers sir!

Back on track, anyways.
Yeah, I'm not broke but only make minimum wage working only on weekends.

I'm building a new box in the coming weeks. What makes you think it's the box anywho?

Yeah, I'm not broke but only make minimum wage working only on weekends.
I'm building a new box in the coming weeks. What makes you think it's the box anywho?
I cant think of many reasons 1k and even a half ass decent woofer shouldnt get you a better score, granted Dodge's dont meter for ****.

I had an alpine Type S 12" woofer (Ran it at 2ohm on a Memphis ST1000D) in a decently large ported box, slot ported at 40hz(driver side) doing low 40's in a single cab F-150. It's been a while back but I might have the plans around here.

I cant think of many reasons 1k and even a half ass decent woofer shouldnt get you a better score, granted Dodge's dont meter for ****.
I had an alpine Type S 12" woofer (Ran it at 2ohm on a Memphis ST1000D) in a decently large ported box, slot ported at 40hz(driver side) doing low 40's in a single cab F-150. It's been a while back but I might have the plans around here.
Dude, I'm tellin' ya, that's the problem. This **** truck won't meter. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That's a music score, I didn't do a proper burp score because I was being a dumb ***** and didn't clip it at all. :facepalm: Plus the cab was sealed. This weekend I'll see if I can do better.

I have a design written up, I had this box made by someone on here and it was halfway decent but I'm sure I can do better.

Anyway, you can have your thread back. Sorry about the jack, even though you kinda did participate in it lol
It happens man.

I had good luck in my F-150 with the sub on passenger side, the port towards the driver side door. Good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It happens man.
I had good luck in my F-150 with the sub on passenger side, the port towards the driver side door. Good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Mine's going to be between the seats, inverted unless I can fit the sub in normally. Ports up. Need more legroom back, I don't quite have the space that an F-150 has, plus I'm 6'8". Thanks man.

Mine's going to be between the seats, inverted unless I can fit the sub in normally. Ports up. Need more legroom back, I don't quite have the space that an F-150 has, plus I'm 6'8". Thanks man.
**** you're tall. Good luck with that one man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date