DJ from AudioQue, I demand an Explanation....

i think this thread is dumb. he stated his opinion. and obviously thats his way of stating his opinion. if you don't like it dont buy his products. he as a company owner obviously sees the errors over the past few years RD has had to fix...compared to other new companys that have come out...there has been plenty. Given most of the products are good there is still alot to be learned from all companies as a whole.

this will not hurt AQ sales AT ALL...this is to the op

i think this thread is dumb. he stated his opinion. and obviously thats his way of stating his opinion. if you don't like it dont buy his products. he as a company owner obviously sees the errors over the past few years RD has had to fix...compared to other new companys that have come out...there has been plenty. Given most of the products are good there is still alot to be learned from all companies as a whole.
this will not hurt AQ sales AT ALL...this is to the op
hey man you get your subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For you to be the one blowing this up, your not being to professional yourself.
I also dont have an image to uphold nor am I some outstanding member of any type of community.

I just want to hear Dj's voice in this and why he would talk **** about another company, that's all.

All of the "dick" comments in here reminded me of this :

Why's that?

Even though he's just speaking his mind about this or that, had he said that your Nightshades were at finals just blowing left and right that you had to recone a ton of them, you'd be okay with it? I mean keep in mind this is a perspective customer that he's speaking to that now thinks your product is shitty, it's tearing up quite often, but he hasnt heard anything negative about Dj's product, which is more attractive?

Grubbs,

I think you misunderstand...

These posts contain the words "dick, ****, etc" :

#5, #6, #7, #9, #12, #14, #17, #32

Too many dick comments for me -- I'm not commenting on any other aspect of the thread.

*laughs*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MisterGrubbs

5,000+ posts
Kinda Old School
MisterGrubbs
Newnan, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date