• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enndure

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$3
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
I run a company that sells these plates for purposes unrelated to car audio, but I recently had a customer mention they'd be great for distribution plates and battery bank plates. I'm not a car audio guy, so I wasn't really sure what he was talking about at first, but have a look and tell me what you think... We can ship around the country.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 14
I run a company that sells these plates for purposes unrelated to car audio, but I recently had a customer mention they'd be great for distribution plates and battery bank plates.
The stuff in your link seems rather unfit for electrical busing and you may be opening yourself up to some liability if you claim this is appropriate for that purpose and some retard burns their car down.

That aside, if you can machine those up you probably have the equipment to produce useful distribution blocks and bus bars but you'd need to set up for precise specs for them to be useful for anybody and you'd need to use sufficient thickness aluminum (or possibly copper) for current flow.

If you're buying this in from China you probably won't be able to have anything manufactured and imported at much of a discount at the prices that domestic manufacturers make things now. Or at least my battery supplier over there said that he couldn't really make anything viable.

If you're interested in jumping into the market check out Toolmaker or Jim's Machine Works for some ideas on the things that sell and prices you could hope to get for similar offerings.

I run a company that sells these plates for purposes unrelated to car audio, but I recently had a customer mention they'd be great for distribution plates and battery bank plates. I'm not a car audio guy, so I wasn't really sure what he was talking about at first, but have a look and tell me what you think... We can ship around the country.

No Way Wow GIF by RatePunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Enndure

CarAudio.com Newbie
Enndure
Ormond Beach, FL
Start date
Participants