Blown Woofers

Item(s) for Sale:

I am looking for blown subwoofers and/or motor and basket structures, high quality ones.

I'm looking for brands like Fi, RE, Rockford Fosgate and stuff like that.

Im just starting out, and am trying to make some bomb *** looking woofers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition doesn't matter as long as the motor is still in tact and nothing on the basket is missing or bent. I don't care about scratches.

Price:

Any price you and I would think is fair, depending on the condition and brand/model.

I will be paying through PayPal.

Cheers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a solo x 18 motor. One of the strongest non neo motors you can buy period. Its listed for 200 plus shipping. Let me know if thats in your budget

Item(s) for Sale: I am looking for blown subwoofers and/or motor and basket structures, high quality ones.

I'm looking for brands like Fi, RE, Rockford Fosgate and stuff like that.

Im just starting out, and am trying to make some bomb *** looking woofers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition doesn't matter as long as the motor is still in tact and nothing on the basket is missing or bent. I don't care about scratches.

Price:

Any price you and I would think is fair, depending on the condition and brand/model.

I will be paying through PayPal.

Cheers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a Tantric MD 12 750wrms motor + basket + terminals. It had coil rub and i have already removed the cone, i can include it as well.

Shoot me a PM if you have interest, im not looking for much over shipping.

I have an re mt motor with a 15" 12 spoke.. Has a cone with one working coils the other coil doesnt work because the leads werent good but if you can perform surgery on it you can get both back running 200 plus shipping

I have a 10" kicker l7 that's blown and a couple of DD 1508's that needs reconing if your interested message me for faster response. Also have 2- 12" baskets that came from rd audio subs

Got an xfl 1522 motor with a dd 12" basket. Cleaned, prepped, and ready for a drop in. Asking $75 shipped obo
5fa3daddf063bbd55fe33eed7d45d076.jpg

53bae5c45f74617ed669aa415c134841.jpg
1031d0780e6eb654018cee2f831266a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...