Distance between subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

darron016
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a bandpass box, I just bought 2 new subs because the old ones were blown. I though the new subs would fit the same circles as my old subs. Both sets are 12's but my new ones are a little to big. So I used a rasp and made the holes bigger. Now the 2 subs are about a centimeter away from touching. Is this okay? How much space is needed between them? (They have their own air space) They are just close to touching on the top of the box. Thank you

The amp puts out 300 rms at 2 ohms bridged. Does this mean i need the gain turned all the way up to reach 300 rms? or which knob on the amp controls rms? im trying to get my amp tuned correctly.. Also my subs are 300 rms peak so the amp and subs match. Just confused on what to put all the knobs to. Im not touching and of the settings on the HU im just going to turn the "loud" on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.