Discontinued RE SX... :(

dd again are a differnt animal..dd's are way louder than the sx...but theyt wont play below 35 hz and get those kinds of numbers....
all in the install, as has been shown millions of times.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

at what fequency.....i bet ATLEAST in the 48+hz......ty 10 will not do no 144...unless its at around 50+ hz...... like i said my # are all daily aplications...
It says right in my post that it was at 41 hz.

In both my S-10 and the monte carlo, the peak frequency for ANY install I've had was never above 44 hz.

dd again are a differnt animal..dd's are way louder than the sx...but theyt wont play below 35 hz and get those kinds of numbers....
OBVIOUSLY you've never seen my old teammates old install. 4 9515's and 4 zx2500's that did a 155+ sealed on the dash and a 157+ in the kick at 35 hz and was a beast when he played chopped and screwed.

You really like to make your opinions fact don't you?

It says right in my post that it was at 41 hz.
In both my S-10 and the monte carlo, the peak frequency for ANY install I've had was never above 44 hz.

OBVIOUSLY you've never seen my old teammates old install. 4 9515's and 4 zx2500's that did a 155+ sealed on the dash and a 157+ in the kick at 35 hz and was a beast when he played chopped and screwed.

You really like to make your opinions fact don't you?
155 with 4 9515's and 10/000 watts not ipressed at all......

155 with 4 9515's and 10/000 watts not ipressed at all......
155's sealed on the dash @ 35 hz?

You're the one who was talking about being able to play lower frequencies.....

By the way, this wasn't a wall either. Daily driven vehicle.

Hell, I beat almost all of your scores with one 10" and you're gonna try and knock him down? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Just walk away now before you embarrass yourself any more.

you know what whatever... like i said you win.... oh holly aster type r man im done your all rite im just a stupid newb... oh how can i make it up to your hollyness of bass and tweet...

i shalt ban myself from this thread as i do not deserve to chat with such greatness...

^^^^ all that from a guy who runs kicker amps.....lol..
No..... all that from a guy who is louder than you'll ever be with a $150 10'' sub in a regular cab truck. Shut your mouth and stop posting....you are wrong.

you know what whatever... like i said you win.... oh holly aster type r man im done your all rite im just a stupid newb... oh how can i make it up to your hollyness of bass and tweet...i shalt ban myself from this thread as i do not deserve to chat with such greatness...
About damn time. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

you know what whatever... like i said you win.... oh holly aster type r man im done your all rite im just a stupid newb... oh how can i make it up to your hollyness of bass and tweet...i shalt ban myself from this thread as i do not deserve to chat with such greatness...
ah, insults, the refuge of the ignorant who can't possibly make a logical argument.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wow people in hawaii need to stop breeding.

1. what the **** does running kicker amps have to do with ANYTHING in this whole entire thread?

2. Hes a hell of alot louder than you with a single 10 than u are with a single 12 or even a pair of 12s.

3. DD 9500's CAN play below 35hz but most noobs tune thier box to 40hz like the dd website states

4. RE/Fi/AA same **** different name for the most part who cares.

5. ArrRgGG's are louder!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.