Disconnected my battery, now nothing works. Help

I disconnected my battery now my radio wont work at all. I disconnected neg then positive, and reconnected pos then neg. Everything else on the car works just fine. I don't know what i could've done wrong.
I HATE car electronics that lose their programming like that!! Sometimes YA GOTTA DISCONNECT THE CAR BATTERY!! DUH!! :-(

John Kuthe...

I HATE car electronics that lose their programming like that!! Sometimes YA GOTTA DISCONNECT THE CAR BATTERY!! DUH!! :-(
John Kuthe...
Why did you come back? it was nice NOT having you around trolling.

Gatorade, check HU fuse behind it. Could have blown.

Why did you come back? it was nice NOT having you around trolling. ...
I'm not trolling. I have a DSP unit that does that, which I STILL need to back up! With my Toughbook WinXP laptop! (Which I need to charge up again, I'll bet! Thanks for reminding me!)

John Kuthe...

I'm not trolling. I have a DSP unit that does that, which I STILL need to back up! With my Toughbook WinXP laptop! (Which I need to charge up again, I'll bet! Thanks for reminding me!)
John Kuthe...
"toughbook winxp laptop"

ISvFr1y.jpg

What's that have to do with OP's situation? Your just like gramps....love to twist things around just so you can entertwine your own audio into someone else's thread.

You have no business being here....seriously.

What's that have to do with OP's situation? Your just like gramps....love to twist things around just so you can entertwine your own audio into someone else's thread.
You have no business being here....seriously.
YOU are talking about ME! DUH!

I was talking about car audio and other stuff adversely affected when we disconnect the car's battery.

John Kuthe...

YOU are talking about ME! DUH!
I was talking about car audio and other stuff adversely affected when we disconnect the car's battery.

John Kuthe...
Really? Was I talking about you or did you hire someone from Craigslist to tell you that?

You shouldn't even talk about car audio since you can't figure out how to install it let alone hook it up properly and turn it on lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.