New TO Forum, Having No Sound From Subwoofer, Amp Turns On.

Participant count
  • Participant list

SteveUSMC-ZJ

Just picked up a new jeep a couple weeks ago trying to wire my subs in, got my amp on but no sound from my subwoofer. this jeep has a factory amp that i cant seem to bypass or just remove without losing speakers and I dont have the time or money to mess with it at the moment, i just need a direction with this thing cause im running out of ideas. Infinity factory amp. stock radio. stock speakers. and I dont care about sounds quality i just want to hear some words behind my 12. I have an LOC to my stock radio as an aftermarket radio i had the wiring harness didn't work in the jeep it killed my dash lights, and running lights, plus no sound. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Oorah.

That factory amp is what powers your speakers. Makes them louder. Sounds like your using the same amp to power your sub??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.