3 amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello all. So i decided to upgrade again. Now im getting worried about my cars electrical system. Im doing a wiring upgrade. Aka the big 3. Using 0 awg battery cable. Ill leave the factory wiring and add to it. Its a honda accord and stock alternator puts out 130 amps max. Ive got 2 amps bridged that's rated at 1800 watts cea at 4 ohms. And a 1200 watt max 4 channel that's probably doing a hundred per channel really. So lets say 2200 watts total. Best i can figure is ill use the shops amp meter and crank up the system and check amp flow that way at the battery? Before the new amps went in i was using the 4 channel and one 900 watt amp and i did notice a bit of headlight diming at full volume. The new stuff should be way louder and ill probably only approach max volume when im showing off... lol any body have any input as to car electrical upgrades? Anyone think ill need it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.