dimming lights

I have a feeling that most of these people are going to ignore you on this forum because you are so misguided.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

To make a long story short, a capacitor will arguably make your problem worse and a battery will definately not help.

This will: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152355

/thread

edit: looks like I'm too slow...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

well yeah, a second battery won't help, but a battery replacement could do you a little good if you still have problems after the big 3.

well yeah, a second battery won't help, but a battery replacement could do you a little good if you still have problems after the big 3.
the battery creates more reserve capacity, while the cap. can deliver the power faster it doesnt have the reserve as a battery does. Not sure if a alternator was reccommended but if the big 3 doesnt help i would suggest one...

The reason I didn't reccomend an alt after the big three is I seriously doubt a 1000 watt "xplod" amp is gonna be too much for it to handle. I suspect that there is just inadequate grounding for the charging system.

well a 94 camry probably has a small alt too haha. but i think you'll be fine after the big 3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.