Dimming any solution ?

Gain looks pretty high and turn ur bass boost offfff lol and if u have the loud function on your head unt turn it off..u should be getting well over 500 rns from the looks of how high u have the gain

What kind of local parts stores do u have ? like we have advance auto ..auto zome oreilley ..idk what u guys have in canada..sheet metal isnt the best ground evem sanded..bc its spot welded to so many other panels it has a lot of resistance..try noving to frame or rear strut bolt...but anyways all of ur loxal shops should sell their own brand of agm battery
im not an expert , we have napa ( Car Parts and Accessories - NAPA Auto Parts ) and canadian tire lol ( Batteries & Accessories | Canadian Tire ) witch is like our traditional auto part , but there so many battery lol witch one

Gain looks pretty high and turn ur bass boost offfff lol and if u have the loud function on your head unt turn it off..u should be getting well over 500 rns from the looks of how high u have the gain
gain is only at 25 % , and bass boost is at + 3 db ( like 25 % i will turn off tought ) maybe you think my gain is at 75 % but it is not , its 25 - 35 %

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Hey we have napa ..napa should have their own brand ...go there and find out what size fits ur car ..looks like a group 34 ..and get their line of agm batt .should be less than 150 ..probably a platinum or along those lines
kk , basically any agm will do the job lol (group 34 ?? )?

I like the agms that are made by deka..or east penn ..they r great for the money .u can get one here quite a bit stronger than that kinetic for 99 bucks
ok ill go take a look tomorrow at napa , to see what they got , and after that i will have to fix the : why my subs play like -30 db when it reach 55 hz + lol * i guess its my box )

Think they r way overpriced for recycled lead battery..not worth the hype...and group 34 is a battery size
witch spec do i have to look , it need to be agm , need to fit my battery holder spot , and what else, i mean if i go to napa tomorrow and tell him that i need an agm battery he could sell me a random one lol

witch spec do i have to look , it need to be agm , need to fit my battery holder spot , and what else, i mean if i go to napa tomorrow and tell him that i need an agm battery he could sell me a random one lol
Specs will be like 55ah is what u wana look for and reserve capacity..just dont let him sell u a optima yellow top.and if u tell him what car he will get the right size

Wtf are you talking about lol ..u can run multiple batts on stock alt..wow...and dont worry about kinetic or optima...go to sams and get their duracell agm ..unless someone around u sells deka agm batts..they r the best bang for.the buck...and yes fix that ground.. how do u figure u are getting 500rns from that anp? how.did u set he gains?
talk to the pros

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.