WTB Rainbow Profi Kick Bass 6 1/2

Participant count
  • Participant list

RainierG

Hi everyone, after extensive researching I think I have finally found the front stage for my 2013 WRX hatchback. The Profi Kick Bass seems to be what I need for the music I listen to. On SirusXM its Electric Area and Alt Nation but the problem is no retailers carry this speaker anymore. Has anyone ever heard of speaker that is capable of what Profi can do i.e. emphasis on 80hz-200hz.

Thanks, Rainier.

You can get that effect with an equalizer. Any good quality 6.5" component system can handle 80-200 Hz with ease. CDT HD-62 would do the job. What are you using as the head unit? Factory?

Hi everyone, after extensive researching I think I have finally found the front stage for my 2013 WRX hatchback. The Profi Kick Bass seems to be what I need for the music I listen to. On SirusXM its Electric Area and Alt Nation but the problem is no retailers carry this speaker anymore. Has anyone ever heard of speaker that is capable of what Profi can do i.e. emphasis on 80hz-200hz.Thanks, Rainier.
yep , they are called midbass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.