SIGNAL TO NOISE :100 DB

LOW PASS CROSSOVER SLOPE :24 DB

LOW PASS CROSSOVER RANGE :35 HZ-250 HZ

SUBSONIC CROSSOVER RANGE :10 HZ-50HZ @ 24 DB/ OCT SLOPE

IMPUT SENSITIVITY :6V-0.2 V

WORKING VOLTAGE :8.5 V-16V

FUSE RATING (EXTERNAL) :600 A

POWER TERMINAL SIZE :2X 0 GUAGE

the amp is lnib , amp was bought nib and sat in closet for most its life. has been used by me for a month or so never been repaired or abused , amp was ran off solid electrical.amp cosmetically is beautifull the only thing it has a mark that came like that when i bought it and is pointed out in the pic# 9615 . i take good care of my amps and go nuts when installing even the mounting feet look niceee. please makes no sense in me rating this amp with numbers because we all know we rate things different so i have taken a ton of pics fo you guys to be the judge . the reason im selling is going with a dual amp setup .incuded is owners manual. allen keys. remote gain, cable , and dd boxes,

Price:

1,285,oo shipped con u.s.

no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Oh I know....bunch of cheap arses here.....this is too much dough for them
lmao. man when the audio world is like a woman i cant seem to figure it out . one minute any dd 7k amp is going for 1400 the next you cant sell for **** lol.

Income tax time.
And the situation doesnt matter. You want that amp gone, sell it during income tax time...dur.
okay, so i got 4 ,7k amps laying around im just suppose to wait 8 months thats retarded . how is each persons finnancial situation not relevant ? next time you need money for something just listen to your those words and wait until tax time ! sir you have no intention of buying and your psts dont even make sense so please move on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...